1. Energy saving and low cost: LED's luminous efficiency is 80%~90%. If we use our daily energy-saving lamps to compare, energy-saving lamps are 4/5 more energy-efficient than incandescent lamps, and LEDs save 1/4 more energy-saving lamps.
2. Long life: The LED components currently used in automobiles can reach 50,000 hours, and well-known automotive lighting suppliers have been able to provide LED components with a lifespan of 100,000 hours, which is equivalent to 11 years.
3. Good durability: LED components are simple in structure, impact resistance, shock resistance is very good, not easy to break, and can be well adapted to various environments.
4. The LED components are small in size, compact and easy to arrange and design: this is a huge advantage of LED. This advantage fully meets the evolutionary needs of auto manufacturers in design, breaking the shackles of the past lighting system on modeling innovation, let us have More creative car products.
5. Fast response: LED lighting only needs microsecond level. It can be quickly illuminated on taillights and turn signals to achieve better warning effect. It is used on headlights and has more light than xenon lamps and halogen headlights. High response speed, better protection for driving safety.
6. Low brightness attenuation: LED brightness is high, and the brightness of light is much lower than that of halogen lamp. It is suitable for warning lights such as lighting and brake lights and turn signals.
7. Low-voltage DC can be driven, the load is small, the interference is weak, the requirements for the use environment are low, and the adaptability is good.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance knowledge of LED electric car headl...
- Teach you to use LED headlights correctly
- Introduction to the use of fog lamps
- What are the advantages of LED camping lights?
- Motorcycle available LED headlights
- Preferred LED car headlights are more stable
- LED tail light brief introduction
- How car fog lights work
- LED ring light application field
- How to do the LED taillights into the water?