1. First check if your car is suitable for installing LED headlights. Because some car headlight assemblies have a small position for installing the bulbs, you can't install LED headlights. Only the original halogen bulbs can be installed.
2. Different models of LED bulbs are also different. If you want to change the LED headlights, you should look at the model description of the car lights in the car manual. If you don't want to look at the LED headlight manufacturers or the modification factory, and the LED sales staff, they will know the LEDs of the mainstream models. Lamp type.
3. Select the LED headlights for the “Heatsink+Fan” heat mode. Today's LED headlights are usually heated by a heat sink, or by a copper strip, and by a heat sink + fan. LED is a cold light source, but LED headlights are only the radiation is not hot, the lamp beads and components will still be hot, some small factories can not solve the problem of heat dissipation, which is why many manufacturers can not make the LED power bigger, but large The brand's LED headlights are fanned by a ball bearing, and combined with a heat sink and a fan to achieve temperature control, in order to achieve high power, to achieve higher brightness of the lights.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance knowledge of LED electric car headl...
- Teach you to use LED headlights correctly
- Introduction to the use of fog lamps
- What are the advantages of LED camping lights?
- Motorcycle available LED headlights
- Preferred LED car headlights are more stable
- LED tail light brief introduction
- How car fog lights work
- LED ring light application field
- How to do the LED taillights into the water?