LED ring lights are also commonly known as light pipes and fluorescent tubes. The light source uses LED as the illuminant. The traditional fluorescent tube is also called fluorescent lamp. There is a filament at each end of the lamp. The lamp tube is filled with trace argon and thin mercury vapor. The inner wall is coated with phosphor, and the gas between the two filaments emits ultraviolet light when the gas is electrically conductive, so that the phosphor emits visible light. The LED tube has many advantages, and is generally used for general lighting, office buildings, shopping malls, restaurants, schools, homes, factories, etc. Indoor lighting.
1. Replace the ordinary circular fluorescent lamp tube;
2. Hotels, hotels, homes, commercial lighting, industrial lighting, etc.;
3. Advertising lighting, backlight box;
4. Lighting of vehicles, trains, ships and other vehicles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance knowledge of LED electric car headl...
- Teach you to use LED headlights correctly
- Introduction to the use of fog lamps
- What are the advantages of LED camping lights?
- Motorcycle available LED headlights
- Preferred LED car headlights are more stable
- LED tail light brief introduction
- How car fog lights work
- How to do the LED taillights into the water?
- Advantages of automotive LED headlights