LED taillights are innovative brake lights and taillights that use long-term LED light sources that signal other vehicles and pedestrians when the car is braked, turned or turned, and the LED taillights have excellent light source strength, even in foggy days. Extremely high visibility.
Compared with traditional luminaires, light-emitting diodes (LEDs) have a series of technical advantages. The extremely short reaction time and long service life are the most important advantages. Seeing the brake lights of the front car in time helps to reduce driving. Parking distance. For example, when braking at 100 km/h under the same conditions, timely seeing the brake lights of the front car can reduce the driver's stopping distance by about 5.5 meters.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance knowledge of LED electric car headl...
- Teach you to use LED headlights correctly
- Introduction to the use of fog lamps
- What are the advantages of LED camping lights?
- Motorcycle available LED headlights
- Preferred LED car headlights are more stable
- How car fog lights work
- LED ring light application field
- How to do the LED taillights into the water?
- Advantages of automotive LED headlights