For many years, many motorcycle headlights have used halogen lamps. Compared to the first generation of incandescent lamps, halogen lamps are a variant of incandescent lamps. Injecting halogen gases such as iodine or bromine into the bulbs, sublimating at high temperatures. The tungsten wire reacts with the halogen, and the cooled tungsten re-solidifies on the tungsten wire to form a balanced cycle to prevent the tungsten wire from breaking prematurely. Therefore, the halogen bulb has a longer life than the incandescent lamp because the structure is simple and the cost is low. They are widely used on motorcycles and economic cars.
However, with the rapid development of LED lamp technology in recent years, most high-end cars have taken the lead in adopting LED lighting. However, due to cost reasons, LED headlights are used on motorcycles, and there are few and many motorcycles. The arrangement of LED lamp bead lighting, the energy-saving effect is greatly improved, but the brightness, penetration and illumination distance are not very satisfactory, so it is only used on very few models.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Maintenance knowledge of LED electric car headl...
- Teach you to use LED headlights correctly
- Introduction to the use of fog lamps
- What are the advantages of LED camping lights?
- Preferred LED car headlights are more stable
- LED tail light brief introduction
- How car fog lights work
- LED ring light application field
- How to do the LED taillights into the water?
- Advantages of automotive LED headlights