In addition to the front high beam, low beam, headlights, small lights, rear running lights, brake lights, there are also a group of anti-fog lights in the inconspicuous part of the car. The rear fog lights refer to the fog. In a low-visibility environment such as rain or dust, the red signal light with a higher luminous intensity than the tail light is installed at the rear of the vehicle to make it easy for other road traffic participants behind the vehicle to be found.
Installed in the front of the car is slightly lower than the headlights, used to illuminate the road when driving in rainy and foggy weather, because the visibility in the fog is low, the driver's line of sight is limited, and the light can increase the running distance, especially the light of the yellow anti-fog lamp. Strong penetrability, which improves the visibility of the driver and surrounding traffic participants, allowing the car and pedestrian to find each other farther away.
- Routine Maintenance Of LED Taillights
- LED Headlight Application Background
- How Do You Repair Your Motorcycle Lights?
- LED Ring Light Product Features
- Car Lights Use The Rules Of The Light
- LED Light Strip Purchase Tips
- LED Light Bulb Illumination Principle
- Fog Light Operation Method
- It Is Necessary To Properly Maintain The Car He...
- LED Lighting Bulb Market
- What Are The Advantages Of LED Lights?