1. During nighttime streetlights, or when driving in low visibility such as fog, rain, snow, sand, hail, etc., the headlights, position lights and rear position lights should be turned on.
2. Turning, changing lanes, overtaking, turning around, and stopping by the side should turn on the turn signal 100 meters to 50 meters in advance.
3. When the motor vehicle turns to the left through an intersection controlled by traffic lights, turn on the turn signal and turn on the low beam at night.
4. When the rear car traveling in the same direction and the front car are driving at a close distance, the high beam lamp must not be used.
5. On roads without central isolation facilities or without centerline, nighttime vehicles should be replaced with low beam lights 150 meters away from the opposite direction, and should be used when narrow roads, narrow bridges and non-motor vehicles meet. Lights.
5. When a motorized vehicle passes a sharp bend, a slope, an arch bridge, a crosswalk or an intersection controlled by traffic lights at night, the far and near light lamps should be alternately used.
- Routine Maintenance Of LED Taillights
- Basic Structure Of Fog Lights
- LED Headlight Application Background
- How Do You Repair Your Motorcycle Lights?
- LED Ring Light Product Features
- LED Light Strip Purchase Tips
- LED Light Bulb Illumination Principle
- Fog Light Operation Method
- It Is Necessary To Properly Maintain The Car He...
- LED Lighting Bulb Market
- What Are The Advantages Of LED Lights?
- LED Car Headlight Replacement Bulb Tips