1. Temporary parking
2. When the traffic police department allows the team
3, the towed faulty car
4. When the visibility is less than 100 meters
The Traffic Safety Law stipulates that motor vehicles should travel in fog or rain, snow, sand, hail, etc. If the visibility on the road is less than 100 meters, they need to open fog or low beam, position light, and danger alarm. Flash lights and other lights. If the vehicle does not drive double flashing lights in such road conditions, it will be penalized and fined.
- Routine Maintenance Of LED Taillights
- Basic Structure Of Fog Lights
- LED Headlight Application Background
- How Do You Repair Your Motorcycle Lights?
- LED Ring Light Product Features
- Car Lights Use The Rules Of The Light
- LED Light Strip Purchase Tips
- LED Light Bulb Illumination Principle
- Fog Light Operation Method
- It Is Necessary To Properly Maintain The Car He...
- Car Replacement (upgrade) LED Lights, How To Ch...
- LED Lamps Are Basically Related To The Followin...
- How Much Heat Does The LED Headlights Generate?
- Car LED Headlights Recognize Common Mistakes
- LED Lights Commonly Have Several Faults And Sol...
- What Are The Factors That Affect The Price Of L...