Motorcycle lights are not bright, and the general electrical maintenance methods are similar. The main inspection line is whether the contact is poor or loose, is there a short circuit, or the regulator voltage is too high. A light is not bright, it may be a light bulb, or it may be a problem with the lamp base (light base). Check if the copper piece on the socket of the lamp socket is bent and deformed due to road bumps and poor contact with the tailstock of the lamp. Next, make it touch the bottom of the bulb.
If it is not bright, it may be a line problem. Press the electric horn. If it does not ring, the fault may occur at the power switch to the power line. Use a multimeter to measure the light switch and the related wires. solve.
- Routine Maintenance Of LED Taillights
- Basic Structure Of Fog Lights
- LED Headlight Application Background
- LED Ring Light Product Features
- Car Lights Use The Rules Of The Light
- LED Light Strip Purchase Tips
- LED Light Bulb Illumination Principle
- Fog Light Operation Method
- It Is Necessary To Properly Maintain The Car He...
- LED Lighting Bulb Market
- What Are The Advantages Of LED Lights?
- LED Car Headlight Replacement Bulb Tips