As early as 10 years ago, LED has entered the journey of entering the automotive field. At present, the application of LED in interior lighting and brake lights, emergency lights, daytime running lights, etc. has achieved remarkable results. LEDs are inside and outside the vehicle. The proportion of lighting sources has exceeded 80%. With the rapid development of LED lighting technology and the gradual decline of cost, LED headlamps have become more and more close to the promising prospects of mass production vehicle systems after years of technical verification and concept car display. From the Audi R8 electronic system to the full use of LED lights, to Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Cadillac, Toyota and other companies have also introduced LED headlamps to replace the traditional incandescent light, HID lights, I believe that more car manufacturers will soon LED lights are the first choice for automotive lighting.
- Routine Maintenance Of LED Taillights
- Basic Structure Of Fog Lights
- How Do You Repair Your Motorcycle Lights?
- LED Ring Light Product Features
- Car Lights Use The Rules Of The Light
- LED Light Strip Purchase Tips
- LED Light Bulb Illumination Principle
- Fog Light Operation Method
- It Is Necessary To Properly Maintain The Car He...
- LED Lighting Bulb Market
- What Are The Advantages Of LED Lights?
- LED Car Headlight Replacement Bulb Tips