1. Energy saving and cost reduction year by year
The luminous efficiency of LED lamps is relatively high, more than twice that of fluorescent lamps. But if we use energy-saving lamps for home use, it can save about 1 time compared to incandescent lamps, and energy-saving lamps are more than three times more energy-efficient than LED lamps. The same is true for car use. The same daytime running lights, LED energy consumption only accounts for 1/20 of the halogen lamp, and the current cost of LED is also decreasing year by year. According to statistics, the price of LED lighting is 20% per year. Sharply reduced.
2, long life
At present, the average service life of automotive LED lights can reach more than 50,000 hours, and some well-known lighting suppliers can provide LED components with a life expectancy of more than 100,000, which is equivalent to no need to replace the lamp bulbs for eleven years.
3, wear resistance
The structure of the LED lights is very simple, its impact resistance and shock resistance are very good, do not worry that the light bulb will be easily broken, can adapt to a variety of harsh environments.
4, small components, easy to arrange
The LED lamp has very small components and can be well designed and arranged. This is also a huge advantage of LED bulbs, which caters to the design needs of auto manufacturers, breaks the traditional lighting system and creates a new lighting system. The shape makes us have more perfect lighting.
5, the lighting speed is fast
The LED lights are very fast, just need to be subtle. Most of them are used for car taillights and turn signals. Because it can light up quickly, it plays a very good warning role. If the LED headlights are applied to the headlights, it will be more safe than the xenon and halogen lamps.
- Routine Maintenance Of LED Taillights
- Basic Structure Of Fog Lights
- LED Headlight Application Background
- How Do You Repair Your Motorcycle Lights?
- LED Ring Light Product Features
- Car Lights Use The Rules Of The Light
- LED Light Strip Purchase Tips
- LED Light Bulb Illumination Principle
- Fog Light Operation Method
- It Is Necessary To Properly Maintain The Car He...
- LED Car Headlight Replacement Bulb Tips
- Why Are LED Lights So Hot?
- Double Flash Lights Can Only Be Opened In These...
- Car Replacement (upgrade) LED Lights, How To Ch...
- LED Lamps Are Basically Related To The Followin...
- How Much Heat Does The LED Headlights Generate?
- Car LED Headlights Recognize Common Mistakes
- LED Lights Commonly Have Several Faults And Sol...
- What Are The Factors That Affect The Price Of L...